unmute me please
-
• Seu nick no Minecraft:
R: MicheleMolteni• ID da punição (apenas para banimentos):
R: 223364• Descreva com mais detalhes o que aconteceu:
R: Hi im english, I was muted a month ago now for ''racism'' when the only thing I DIDN'T do was be racist, it happens to me many times to enter mush and be insulted just because I'm not Brazilian, I have always ignored these behaviors, one day a guy comes to me and insults me, I simply answer him and I got the perma mute, for me it is right that I am mute ''for insults'', because that is what I did, not PERMANENTLY for racism, when racist is the only thing that CANNOT be said to him. Having said that, have a good day, I hope you can understand the mistake and not closing the appeal without reading. -
M Mush trancou este tópico em
-
M Mush moveu este tópico de Appeal em
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Cadastrar Login