Skip to content
  • Início
  • Recente
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Cyborg)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
L

luststar

@luststar
Deixar de Seguir Seguir
About
Posts
1
Tópicos
1
Shares
0
Grupos
0
Seguidores
0
Seguindo
0

Posts

Recente Melhor Controversial

  • appeal
    L luststar

    • Seu nick no Minecraft:
    R: luststar

    • ID da punição (apenas para banimentos):
    R: 1ee05b

    • Descreva com mais detalhes o que aconteceu:
    R: The only reason I could think as to why I was banned, was because previously before, I was accused of "FakeLag" many times within the community (in chat). I've offered multiple times to prove that I'm just an international player (since the USA soup community is dead).

    Appeal
  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Não tem uma conta? Cadastrar

  • Login or register to search.
  • Primeiro post
    Último post
0
  • Início
  • Recente